About Me

My photo
k.l, wangsa maju, Malaysia
Hi,my name is dai en =] bcoz i ady grown up..not small ady =p 18 year old(2011) old ady T^T aha!many people said ' 18 year old pok pok cui' i thought tis have to changed to say 16 year old pok pok cui ady~ >< i'm dunno how to speak and showed my feeling and wat i thinking.. so i just write down all i wanna share in my blog=]i wont forgot wat i did before and no need to hide =] also dont need to pretend myself!

the sorry of us

Thursday, June 30, 2011

sunway lagoon woot^.^ 28st may

waaaaa~hahaha have't start writing then crazy ady!
so looong bo touched my blog ady!

touched whole day ar today,
keep edit!
but still now really nice this one!
haha when free edit again!

okay start writting where i went this recently !
i went to sunway lagoon with family 2days one night at may
wahahaha actually not only family,
still got ALOT worker followe we go also.

but we're vegetarian how about they meat,
of cause,they sure followed us to eat vege also la~
hahahaha!

walao yerrr~when meet worker them they are so rich!
all bring DSLR to go @@

haha~keep join them to take pic!

see,they all force to eat vege
wahahaha~
only lunch we ady spend
rm400++
wasehh~
my bro so rich!!!


pig mouth!(^@@^)

after tat we went to sunway shopping!
i wanna buy shoeeee!
poor me ;c
i didnt have bring money!
bro bo give me salary!
hng!
then just can see mou dak buy!
T^T

haha~no shop also got mood to take pic ;P

haha~why she smile like this eeek yerr~


haha!the blur colour shirt is my dai sou!

then just shop until 9something go back to hotel.
all very tired ady ><
haha~
then playing in room with niece!
she is damn gao siu!
my eldest bro keep jen gu her ;P
hahaha!

*second day*
relex time coming!
xD all sit at there the balloon wanna boom soon!


playing with an mo lou!
haha so sad actually i dunno how to play ;D
but we still win ady!


my bro handsome bo??
shhhhh,dont tell him the answer xD

wahaha crazy ady playing this!
we still playing second time!
but not really chi gek!

so clever la her~we all kena burn ady!

after tat we after go makan then balik ady~
when back spend ady 4hour more~@@
we all sesak at seremban dunno which line to go kuala lipih
hahaha~just follow yau cher hong ar~

although not go with friend but still very happy with family!
;D

if wanna see more pic just click 大恩's photo la~!
thx so much ^_^

No comments: